Personal care incorporates all aspects of everyday living, ensuring that you look and feel fantastic about yourself every day.
We provide in-home respite or help to get out into the community, when you need a break from caring for your loved one.
- After-Care carers can transport you to doctor’s appointments, social outings, shopping, banking, even to and from residential respite.
- Light domestic assistance or ‘Home Help’ can include cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and toilets, sweeping and mopping, laundry duties, ironing, vacuuming and dusting.
- A well maintained garden is just as important to your wellbeing. We manage all your gardening tasks including hedging and pruning.
- Whether it’s going out for lunch with friends, help with a favourite hobby, going to the footy or a club, After-Care carers understand that there’s more to quality of life than just being at home.
- Keep your gutters clear and your windows sparkling with our home maintenance team. We also do small home modifications.
Why choose After-Care A'sia?
After-Care is an independent, family-owned business providing in-home care, support and additional services to individuals and families who require a little extra help to remain living in their own home and familiar environment.
... thanks for the love and care provided to Heather by your marvellous staff, especially to Faye and Julie who she just adored. It made a big difference to me knowing she was in such good care...
Partner of Client
Latest NewsJun 2nd, 2017 0
Our PeopleOur People After-Care only employs people with a strong client focus and a professional approach to care. All of our staff are committed to our common vision of excellence in [...]
Where we help