After-Care is located in Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, just over an hour’s drive from Melbourne. We are a family-owned business with more than 20 years’ experience delivering quality home care. Our home care services can be tailored to suit your needs. To see how we can help, simply fill out the online form below, and we’ll be in touch.
People and happy communities are important to us. We are dedicated to supporting people to live their best life, independently, in the comfort of their own home. We provide home care services to older people and those with disability living in the:
- Mornington Peninsula
- City of Greater Dandenong
- City of Frankston
- Cardinia Shire
- City of Kingston
- Bayside area
Visit our locations page to see if our home care services can be accessed in your local area.
Feedback And Complaints
Your feedback is valuable to us. We welcome your comments, feedback, complaints, suggestions or compliments regarding our services.
What to do if you have feedback to give about After-Care services?
A good place to start is to speak to the person you have been dealing with as they will know about the problem.
If you would still like to make complaint, there are a number of ways to do this.
- Talk to our staff. They will try to fix your complaint on the spot.
- Call us on 1300 46 46 63
- Send a letter to:
PO BOX 545
Rye, VIC 3940
- Complete the contact form on our Contact Us page.
NDIS Participants can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by;
- Phoning 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- Contacting the National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Online form at www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints
Home Care Package recipients can contact the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission by;
- Phoning 1800 951 822 (free call from landlines) or TTY 1800 555 677.
- Translating and Interpreting service 131 450 and ask for 1800 951 822
- Online form at www.agedcarequality.gov.au/making-complaint/lodge-complaint
- Writing to Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, Melbourne VIC 3001